QUOTE I LIVE BY
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, ‘Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?’ Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.” – Marianne Williamson
My personal mission is to shift community, business and organizational culture by placing a high value on authenticity. I seek to celebrate differences as bridge(s) to connection and innate creativity – especially related to human resources, business development, communications, branding, learning and community organizing/building.
To live in a world in which individuals, businesses and organizations create sustainable solutions from a place of authenticity and holistic integration of a healthy system.
The SOLEIL Collective
The SOLEIL Collective (“SOLEIL” – School of Leadership, Equality & Innovative Learning) is a grassroots cooperative that catalyzes sustainable solutions to social and organizational challenges on local and global scales using facilitation, training, creative writing and branding. The SOLEIL Collective provides education, information, support and advocacy for everyone who believes in the value of authenticity in enhancing quality of life. Our aim is to encourage the development changemakers as catalysts in their own lives.
- Curiosity. Uphold curiosity for the world in which I a seeking to change.
- Culture. Willingness to learn and share my story while encouraging loving cross-pollination with the greater Collective.
- Communication. Communicate with openness, honesty and transparency above all else.
- Community. Commitment to being the change in which we wish to see in the world.
- Connection. Utilizing the tools/resources as necessary to blaze new trails or secure pre-existing ones.
- Creativity. Strive to create a culture of authenticity.