How It Works
Using my training, experiences and research my Authentic Life Design℠ will take you on a collaborative journey to conduct a personal inventory in order to design the life most in line with your purpose, passion and vision. This process may confirm the journey you’re already on or result in a course correction, either way – you deserve to be living a life that makes you happy and you don’t have to get there alone. During a FREE 30-minute consultation, we’ll go more into program specifics and determine if the proper support system is in place for you to begin. Over a period of several weeks, we will go through the following phases of development together:
- Telling Your Story
- EnVisioning Your Authentic Life
- Systems Approach in Micro, Mezzo & Macro Settings
- Leadership Workshops, Retreats & Sessions for Organizations/Businesses
- Rites of Passage & Homecoming Celebrations
- Training (may be in collab w/): Art of Facilitation; Southern Leadership Jam; Mycelium; Leadership Asheville and others!
*Upon request, this program can be delivered to groups of students (high school to college age), young professionals, existing leadership groups, non-profits, artists, entrepreneurs, educators and community groups.
*Want to inquire about something not listed here? Please send me a message and let’s connect!
“Thank you for joining us to make this conference such a huge success! I so enjoyed your Ideate talk and appreciated the confidence and perspective you brought to the stage. You are working on amazing things for our community – Asheville is lucky to have you!”
– Sara Levine PHR, SHRM-CP Director of Human Resources / Assistant FSO – Epsilon, Inc.
“You are a positive force among your generation and you brought the perfect message to our Ideate session.”
– Blake Butler, Adapt Public Relations
“…Ms. Caldwell presented a workshop focused on creative means to boost hospitality and tourism during the winter months in High Country, North Carolina. The evaluations submitted that her presentation style and knowledge of the industry were outstanding. The evaluations for her presentation indicated that all in attendance valued her presentation style and her knowledge of the industry. I have highly recommended her to my colleagues in the 58-member Small Business Center Network of the North Carolina Community College System.”
– Evelyn Asher, Business Coach | Strategy Expert | Wordsmith | Former Director, Small Business Center – CCC&TI
“It was a pleasure to hear you speak at the HandMade in America…I do apologize that I didn’t get the chance to introduce myself, but I would like to schedule an opportunity to formally introduce myself and see how we may work together in the future. You are a breath of fresh air and well versed in your field…I love it!”
– Katy M. Gould, Small Business Director – Haywood Community College
“Thank you very much for visiting my class on Tuesday, especially considering the long travel. As students go into some types of business after graduation, the information you presented about authenticity, community, and new consumers are valuable.”
– Etsuko Kinefuchi, Ph.D. | Associate Professor – Department of Communication Studies, UNC-Greensboro
“Thank you all for your wise words of guidance at the Graduate Education Summit last week. To have a panel willing to discuss and speak on essential skills that have lost their way of being taught in classrooms and in society is a true gift. I appreciate your time, and words spoken that have reignited my motivation.”
– Katie Patterson | Graduate Student – Western Carolina University
Design Your Life, Authentically
In today’s society, we spend a majority of our lives working and somehow we’ve managed with little to no coaching on how to interpret our dreams, welcome hope and vision for the future. Having a life coach can be the missing step between hating what you’re doing to living a life that you will love.